Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Swim The Forex Ocean And Not Get Eaten By Sharks

I never realized the FOREX market was as easy as following some color coded signals, clicking the mouse, and counting the profits. All these years I could have been making enormous amounts of money – so easily a child could have done it. I should stop being an idiot and just attend the free FOREX seminar (conveniently located at a local hotel), and learn what I’ve been missing. Sure, I finished second in a worldwide futures trading contest in 2005 with a 148% return, but it took nearly 15 years to get to that point, and even today futures trading is a constant emotional and mental struggle. I should have been trading FOREX all along, since everyone on television and in direct mail tells me it is so easy.


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment